Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two Years..

Well.. CJ and I have officially been "dating" for TWO years as of yesterday!! (Yes for those of you who know us too well, we did take a 2-3 month vacation from one another during the two years.) It was much needed for ME to grown up. Nice that i take responsibility for getting dumped huh?! Oh those were the days.. CJ seriously tried to break up with me 15 times, and after I threw a couple fits, including biting him, we got right back together. Those three months were THE. WORST. Anyway, I hate those break up days. Funny how i wrote in my journal about the first day i met him.. I was obsessed like a little girl. Well i guess it worked, because he sure is my cutest husband now! I am such a lucky girl because i get TWO anniversarys all because i wrote in my journal. Haha we just went to dinner. Its funny how you feel like you are SO in love when you start dating and get married, and that it cant get any better than that, but it DOES!! Not that i know anything, we've only been married for about 6 months, but i love this boy more and more everyday. I am the luckiest girl in the world! Here are just a few of the reasons why i Love CJ: 1. I love waking up to his cute face every morning. 2. I love how on mornings he has to get up earlier than i do his alarm goes off 15 times before he actually gets up, and i am still trying to sleep! 3. I love how every morning when i am STILL trying to sleep he wants to cuddle me before he gets up. 4. I love how when he gets home from work he walks into our TINY living quarters and yells "ELF! Im home!! Come kiss me!" 5. I love how he tells me how "hot" I am when im sitting in my pajamas and i have my retainers on. yeahhh right. 6. I love how when i am so mad at him, and its totally my fault, he's still the one that says he's sorry and that he loves me. 7. I love and hate how hard he works for us. He is the hardest worker i know. And sometimes i throw fits because he's never home, but he's doing it for US he has to remind me. 8. I love all the stupid names he calls me, including elf, turtle, dobb, bambi.. oh they just get worse. 9. I love how no matter how much i let myself down, he's always there for me, telling me how amazing i am as a wife. (I suck at cooking!) 10. I love him for who he is, and what he makes me!! I feel so lucky to have him for ever!! Annnd the point of this post was to say that I am soo glad I decided to go camping two years ago!!
This is the first night CJ and I ever hung out with two of my best friends caaaammmping!
This is our first date.. To the Alan Jackson Concert in Prescott AZ!
Haha and this is one of the last pictures i've taken of us!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how you write because I can hear your little voice when I read it! So happy you two found each other and that you bit him to make him stay with you. Haha! love you little sav sav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savvy pants! I don't cry and this post ALMOST made me tear up! I love that you appreciate and made note of all the "little things" you love about CJ! And even though I know those 2-3 months really were the WORST...haha...they probably accounted for one of the BEST summers I've ever had with you and jammers! haha! I love you!! And tell CJ that my alarm also goes off 15 times before I decide to finally get up! Aaand that I'm jealous he gets to cuddle you every morning...haha

    <3 Anais

    ReplyDelete