Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Payson!!

After a VERY busy week for CJ, putting in 60-70 hours, Friday rolled around and we got the invite to go up to Payson and spend the long weekend at my sister-in-laws cabin. I should probably add that it wasnt a busy week for me, CJ thinks i just sleep my life away, so it makes him feel good when i tell him he's busy:).. He seriously is the hardest worker i know! But, we were both just as excited to leave Mesa and spend time up in the freezing cold. Friday night we left around 9:30 with Kody and Mary and seriously spent the next day sleeping and watching movies. Although we did manage to make it into the little town of Christopher Creek to load up on fun dips, snickers, laffy taffys, and circus peanuts! CJ was ticked at my candy spree but i didnt care. We were on VACATION! Saturday night my parents, Mallory, Jaden, Karson, and Karson's friend Colton came up and it made it so much fun! We spent the night playing cards, running into Payson for "Date Night at Taco Bell," and Telling the little boys "they better not look out the window because Bloody Mary watches through windows and will come and get them." My mom was so mad at us, and made sure they knew which rooms to run into if they got scared in the middle of the night. Karson just ended up on the couch with Mallory, and the next morning Colt-Dawg kept saying how tired he was because he had to stay awake and make sure "Bloody Mary" didnt come! It was so funny! It was such a fun trip, riding quads, playing Scum (which i always dominate at!), and hanging out with the family.. a perfect three day weekend!
Me and The Babe!
I think CJ is trying to show me that I am taking too much room on the bed. Saturday night i woke up at about three am from hearing him run his hands along the bedpost trying to count the posts to see if i was over the middle!!
My dad thought it was cold enough outside to need THIS!
The boys on the other hand, didn't need shoes or gloves to run around in the snow!!

Quading!! All the way to YOUNG!
All of us went on a quad ride except Mal one morning. Kody and Mary had slowed down waiting for the rest of us, and hear clicking.. Kody looked back to see the last lug nut fall off the back tire!! So scary!!
We left CJ with the Raptor, Kody drove one of the quads home to get tools, and the Mary and I took the little kids to see the snowman and play in the snow! We got bored after about 5 mins and ended up driving back to the broken quad... like this.

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys again! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love when you post!!! And can I borrow that warm ski mask next time I go snowboarding or something? Or maybe I'll just wear it to the airport when I see Chad. haha that thing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete