Monday, October 19, 2009




So this last weekend CJ and I were able to have my little brother and Sister spend the night.. It was so much fun being able to spend time with the people i love the most.. My Family! Karson had been begging me forever to let him come spend the night so he could play with the chickens, so we decided this weekend was it! CJ was working Friday afternoon so i took Jaden and Karson to freestone park so we could teach Karson how to rollerblade. I mean SERIOUSLY who doesnt know how to rollerblade?! I think Kalli and I were rollerblading to Albertsons and McDonalds at the age of 7! After a ton of practicing and telling him over and over that you roll the blades and dont walk he started to get the hang of it! After rollerblading we went and picked out some pumpkins so the kids could draw on them.. They turned out so cute! and Karson and Jaden were so proud of them. Karson asks me, "Savanna do you know why my mustache turned out so good?" I go "No Bud, why does it look so good?" and he informs me its because "he took his time on it!" REALLY?? He comes up with the weirdest things! After coloring the pumpkins, CJ got home and it was time for dinner.. Me, thinking it would be more fun for the little kids to go to one of mine and CJ's favorite restaurants despite the 2o minute drive makes CJ drive to San Tan Flats.. Its the cutest little restaurant with fire pits all over, a live band (only country songs!) and a dance floor! I absolutely love the place.. Well Karson made sure to tell me after we finished roasting marshmallows that it was NOT worth the drive! haha.. After dinner we went home and watched the weirdest cartoon movie ever.. Jaden picked out the movie Coraline, and it was seriously the freakiest movie, just plain weird. We all fell asleep through it. The next morning we went out to play with the chickens, and when we were about to leave, Karson goes, "I hope the chickens dont miss me! I need to make sure someone takes care of them!" Like he owns them or something.. It was hilarious! So overall it was a super fun weekend for CJ and I.. We always get the best laughs out of Jaden and Karson!

No comments:

Post a Comment