Thursday, October 1, 2009

Married Life


So.. Anyone that knows me KNOWS i am not good with technology. All my friends kept asking me when i was going to get a blog, like it was a RULE that you must get a blog once you're married. I got one. And then they told me it MUST be funny or else they wont read my blog. Like i would care that they wouldnt spend hours on my blog. So here it is. The CJ and Savanna Smith blog (though im still a Sherwood and asked CJ if he would consider changing his last name to Sherwood. He wont.) Cj and I have been married for about two months. Whenever someone asks how married life is and i say "its good" they say "you never see him do you?" WHY did no one tell me i would never see my husband once we were married? Yesterday i was driving to school listening to 104.7 the morning show with John Jay and Rich and they had people calling in who were upset about something they KNEW they had no reason to be upset about. If Thursday came before Wednesday I would have called in and said i HATE how my husband Works!! He gets called in at the WORST times. Like today. We were walking out the door to go run important errands, like to Bed Bath and Beyond, and to MAC.. And the nerve of his boss.. He calls him and says there is work. I was ticked. So very calmly i went into the closet, took off my braclet and necklace (there was no need to wear them now, obviously.) And yelled to cj "I HATE YOUR JOB." I am ridiculous. I know. My husband has a great job, he works SO hard, and I have the nerve to be upset because he HAS a job? Yet in the moment I was right, and i had a reason to be mad. Life is great. We are super busy with school and work. CJ is working for Quick Response, putting in 40+ hours a week, and taking 15 credits of school. He is the hardest worker i have ever seen, and secretly i always thought i was a hard worker. I do nothing compared to him! I am in Nursing School, staying busy with that, and working whenever i get the chance at Banner Baywood Hospital as a CNA. We're loving Married life, and super excited for our life to come! Here are some pictures of what we've been up too..

Up and Sherwood Camp With my brother Kody and Sister in Law Mary

All the my best friends from 7th grade on at our Wedding

Our Wedding


2 comments:

  1. seriously... could I look uglier in that group picture? wow.... But I am very happy you got a blog, and don't worry, I'll give you lessons on how to work it! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh sav. You WOULD throw a fit in the closet! But ya there are many lies about marriage that were thrown at me... like how school is suppose to be easier when your married?.. psh! FALSE! I love that you got a blog... and I'll still read it even when your not funny, which isn't very likely :)

    ReplyDelete